$8.00/hour + tips
Club bartenders are expected to work in the best interest of the club, its members and guests. The right candidates will go above and beyond to enhance the member experience and be a reliable team player.
● Serve drinks to members/guests in a timely fashion
● Must have knowledge of wine, beer, spirits, cocktails, and non-alcoholic drinks
● Set the main bar for service, and event bars as needed
● Complete opening and closing sidework in a timely fashion; such as cut fruit, fill the ice bin, polish glassware, etc.
● Stock the bar with beer, wine, liquor as needed
● Work with President/Treasurer on beverage orders and inventory
● Operate lottery machine
● Maintain a clean bar before, during, and after shift; Following health and sanitation policies
● Adhere to appearance/grooming standards of the club
● Handle guest compliments and complaints; informing management of feedback
● Minimum of 1 year bartending experience
● Able to speak and write in English fluently; ability to speak Polish is desirable, but no required.
● Previous relevant job experience is preferred
● Must be available to work weekends and special events
● Must be 21+ years of age
● This position also requires you to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 30lbs
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or walk-ins, please.